Dreamworks Car Tuning specialized in rolling fenders (widening) without painting (new paint job). We are 20 years active in the business of making more clearance between tire/rim and body of the car. We also garantee behold of the paint.
When wheels are to wide for the car and so the fenders. We can adjust your sheet metal of the fender. Making it wider without any damage to the car. We are familiar with all brands and types of models. If you want to know if it is possible with your car than its best to get in contact with us at email@example.com because every body type, or brand needs a different approach. There are some rules. There needs to be no rust or filler on the fenders. Best it to be all original. So when you run to big of wheels set-up. You don’t want to get high paint job costs, and changing set-up is no option?? Then let your fenders roll at our firm.
MOST ASKED QEUSTIONS ABOUT WIDENING AND ROLLING FENDERS
- COSTS ROLLING FENDERS ALL BRANDS AND TYPES ARE 50 TO 75 EURO’S AT EACH SIDE. SO THE PRICE FOR 1 FENDER.
- ADJUSTING GREASE COVERS AT THE INSIDE OF THE FENDER COMES AT A SMALL EXTRA PRICE
- WHEN YOUR RUNNING ADJUSTABLE LOWERING SUSPENSION, YOU CAN GO MUCH DEEPER AFTER ROLLING FENDERS
- BY SOME MODELS WE CAN INCREASE THE CLEARANCEN UOP TO ONE AN A HALF INCH
- WE GARANTEE UP FRONT THE PAINT WILL NOT BE DAMAGED
- BEST TO BE NO RUST OR FILLER ON THE SURFACE, THEN WE CAN NOT GARANTEE THE PAINT
- ROLLING FENDERS FRONT AS WELL AS BACKSIDE CAR AXELS
- ROLLING FENDERS GOES ON APPOINTMENT. THERE IS ROOM TO WAIT. THERE’S KOFFIE. ONE AXEL TAKES ABOUT 1.5 HOUR
- WENN ROLLING IS DONE. A ANTI RUST TREATMENT FOLLOWS AT THE INSIDE OF TE FENDER
- WE ARE VERY WELL KNOW IN THIS BUSSINESS. NR1 GOOGLE MANY YEARS NOW. APPRECIATED BY MANY FORUMS
- DO NOT FORGET WHEEL LOCKS, IF YOU ARE RUNNING THEM
- ALWAYS BRING OR RUN THE SET OF WHEELS THAT NEED TO BE ADJUSTED
- ROLLING FENDERS IS NOT POSSIBLE WHEN THERE IS TO MANY RUST
Do not ever try this at home with tools that are rented. This kind of job is not for the amateur. Let it over to the skilled proffesional. The costs are not that high. But it will be wenn you try it yourself and FAIL!!